Ginger Snap Crafts: Fill your home with Spring. #FreshAccents

Fill your home with Spring. #FreshAccents

spring and renuzit

Oh!  The weather has been ah-mazing this week!
Spring had definitely sprung where we live!
Time to open the windows, do some cleaning
& get my home ready for spring!  Yay!
I recently picked up a
Renuzit Fresh Accents air freshener
{in yummy raspberry} from my local Walmart.


spring renuzit side by side

It smells so good!  The scent is light & fresh….perfect for spring time!
Another thing I love is that you can flip it around for a totally new look.
TIP: Before I went shopping I printed off a $1.00 off coupon by visiting the
Renuzit Facebook Fan Page and Sharing a Gorgeous E-Card.
The Renuzit Fresh Accent Air Fresheners were only $1.76 at my Walmart.
So this is a really good deal!  You’ll end up paying less than a dollar!  Yay!

IMG_20120310_214435  IMG_20120310_214553  IMG_20120310_214854
You can check out my entire shopping trip in my google+ album.

All this talk about spring inspired me to do a little mini-living room makeover
to go along with my new Renuzit Fresh Accent air freshener.
As you can see my “before” is kind of BORING!  No color!  Nope, not very springy!

spring before and after

I decided to add a little green to my décor. 
First I added some green curtains from Walmart. 

spring decor

Then on my mantel I made a green berry wreath. 
Really love how it turned out.  It was super easy, too. 
You always see lots of birds at spring time,
so I added a few bird inspired accents to my spring décor
(a cute little bird nest, a frame with a bird silhouette & a bird house).
I also made some family blocks & added a picture frame with green writing on it.
I think my new Renuzit Fresh Accents air freshener fits right in!

spring renuzit air freshener

When my kiddos got home from school the
first thing they noticed was the new yummy smell!
They didn’t even notice the mantel until AFTER I told them.
Their excuse was “We don’t look that high”! Winking smile

On Friday I’ll be sharing the tutorial on how to make your own family blocks!
{That’s not vinyl lettering!  I stenciled the words on the blocks.  I learned a new trick, & I’ll share it tomorrow!}

spring family blocks

Then next week I’ll share the berry wreath tutorial.
It was super easy, too!  Just be careful with that glue gun!  Ouch! Sad smile

spring wreath

To keep up with all the deals & promotions from Renuzit
you can check out their website, facebook page
& their Gorgeous Man facebook page.

 Pin It

This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias 
All opinions are my own.