Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!!

 Here’s a few of my favorites
from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

Ella Irene Embroidery Hoop Name Art

Embroidery Hoop Name Art from The Brilliant Crafty Type

1-gb bowtie spinach and mini mm 026

Spinach, Chicken, and Pasta Oriental Salad from A Grateful Belly

diy pin cushion

Mason Jar Pin Cushion from Crazy Wonderful

entry way bench

Entry Way Bench from Vixen Made

glitter easte eggs

Glitter Easter Eggs from Sew and the City

grasshopper cupcakes

Grasshopper Pie Cupcakes from DJ Sugar Shack

love is spoken here sign

Love is Spoken Here Sign from Life As I See It

magazine holder  spring topiary

DIY Magazine Holders & Spring Topiaries from The Stonybrook House

popcorn

Gourmet Cinnabon Popcorn Recipe from Remodelaholic

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}

Pin It