Ginger Snap Crafts: spring berry wreath {tutorial}

spring berry wreath {tutorial}

Well, I’m ending this spring break week with a spring tutorial.
I showed you this wreath last week when
I revealed my mini-living room makeover.
I love the fresh pop of color it gives my living room mantel.
It was super easy to make, too.  Yay!

spring wreath


Supplies Needed:
Wire frame
Ribbon
Flowering Garland from Hobby Lobby
hot glue & Elmer’s glue
(& lots of patience! Winking smile)

IMG_0166

First I cut my garland apart.  Then I set to work.
Gluing, gluing & gluing around & around the wreath.
I filled in any holes with extra berries until my wreath looked nice & full.
(Watch out with the hot glue gun….I got burned a few times.  Ouch!) Sad smile
I used Elmer’s Glue to glue a few smaller berries to the wreath.
That seemed to work better than using the hot glue gun for the smaller areas.

IMG_0171 IMG_0172 IMG_0174 IMG_0176

Once my wreath was all done.  I cut some matching ribbon, looped it around
& then hung it from the mirror on my mantel with a bow.

IMG_0189 IMG_0191

I really love how it turned out! Smile

spring decor

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
I’ll see YOU back here on Monday.

Annnd speaking of Monday & wreaths….
Monday begins our first Pinspired & Rewired link party.
{This month’s theme is wreaths.}
So be ready to link up your pinspired wreaths on Monday.
Can’t wait to see your creations!!!! Smile

Pin It