Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {special St. Patrick’s Day edition}

take a look at you {special St. Patrick’s Day edition}

I know yesterday I told you I’d see you on Monday
buuuut after browsing this week’s {wow me} wednesday
I couldn’t resist sharing a few of your
adorable St. Patrick’s Day ideas.
Even though you can’t link up anymore there’s
tons more… so check out the party
{here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a FEW of my favorite St. Patty Day ideas
from this week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

green puccing

Check out this post from Heather Lynne from
Raising Memories over on How Does She?


Irish banana cream pie

Irish Banana Cream Pie  from Shugary Sweets

leprechaun pops

Leprechaun Pops and

LeprechaunIceCream

Leprechaun Ice Cream from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons

rainbow otter pop punch

Rainbow Otter Pop Punch from Blue Skies Ahead

roll a rainbow game

Roll a Rainbow Game from Rub Some Dirt on It

shamrock banner--7

Shamrock Banner from Southern Lovely

shamrock necklace

Shamrock Necklace from A Creative Princess

shamrock shirt

Plenty O’Luck Shamrock Shirt from Sew Can Do

yarn shamrock banner

Shamrock Garland from Sweet Yarns

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Smile

Pin It