Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #44

{wow me} wednesday #44

Welcome to
{wow me} wednesday!

So glad YOU are here!

Next week is kind of BIG for little ole’ me!
My blog went live on Monday, April 4, 2011.
(You can see my first post here.)

April 4th this year falls on a Wednesday,
so I thought it would be fun to celebrate in a BIG way.
My friend, Jaime Lyn from over at Crafty Scrappy Happy
did this for her blog birthday, & I thought it would be fun to do it, too.
Thank you, Jaime for the idea! 

So here it is NEXT week for {wow me} wednesday
I would LOVE to have a few (or a BUNCH!!) of YOU co-host with me. 
Sound fun??  This is how it will work.

I will: 

1. Send you the html code for this cute button
made by Kim at 733 Blog Design {Thanks, Kim!!}.

 
2.  Then Monday, April 2 I will send you the html code for the party.
{I will also give you the run down on how to post it…it’s super easy.}

You will:

1.  Schedule the party to post at
7:00 pm Central Time on TUESDAY, April 3, 2012.
 
2. Feature some of your favorite links
either in a feature post on your blog, on Pinterest
OR with shout outs on twitter or facebook.

If you would like to co-host next week please email me at
gingersnapcraft at yahoo dot com with the word CO-HOST as the subject.
{It will be lots of fun I promise!!  I want this to be the biggest & best party yet!!}

FYI: 

The Pinspired & Rewired WREATH link party is UP!
Lots of fun prizes from Pick Your Plum, too…so if you have
a Pinterest inspired wreath don’t forget to link it up here.
BEFORE Thursday…winners will be announced on Friday.

OK….so now on to this week’s party!

Here are the {top five} from last week!
Can somebody say hippity hoppity Easter’s on it’s way!??Winking smile

easterprintabletitle

Free Easter Printables from A Night Owl

bunnies in a jar easter

Bunnies in a Jar from Crafting the Night Away

butterflywreath

Feather Butterfly Wreath from My Raina Sunshine

easter garland

Easter Egg Garland from The Desperate Craftwives

homemade rolls

Homemade Rolls from Eat Cake for Dinner
{Wouldn’t these be perfect for Easter dinner? Yum!}

I’ll be featuring some
more of my favorites on Thursday at
{take a look at you}.
So check back then to see if it was
YOU who made me say WOW! ;)

{Now on to the party!}

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
 
{Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!}
 
Pin It