Ginger Snap Crafts: Top Fourteen Posts of 2014 #bestof2014

Top Fourteen Posts of 2014 #bestof2014

Happy New Years! I hope you have had an amazing holiday season! We have enjoyed being together as a family. :) I can’t believe the kiddos go back to school on Monday. I’m not ready! Buuuuut who knows maybe it will snow, & we can extend out Christmas break a little longer! #wishfulthinking Anyways, I couldn’t let a new year go by without doing a best of post! So I rounded up 14 of my favorite posts from 2014 to share with you today. I have a little bit of everything ~ some yummy recipes, crafty tutorials, DIY projects & paper crafts. I hope you enjoy them as much as did! Thank you so much for reading my blog, and I can’t wait to jump into 2015! :)

Top 14 Posts of 2014 at GingerSnapCrafts.com #bestof2014 #blogger

easy hot chocolate bar at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb[3]

hot chocolate bar

party-favor-boxes_thumb2

tiny gift boxes

cookie_thumb[2]

ooey gooey peanut butter cookie bowls

How-to-Make-a-Reusable-Stencil-with-[1]

how to make a reusable stencil with a Silhouette

DIY Photo Gifts at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb[3]
DIY photo gifts

Raspberry-Lemonade-Slushie-at-Ginger[1]

raspberry lemonade slushie

Capri Sun Hair Clippies Tutorial at GingerSnapCrafts.com #caprisunmomfactor #spon_thumb[2]

Capri Sun clippies

ad-Sweet--Spicy-Bar-b-que-Chicken-Wi[1]

sweet & spicy bar-b-que chicken wings

Simple Heart T-Shirt at GingerSnapCrafts.com #SilhouettePortrait #ad_thumb

simple heart t-shirt

Monster-Tacos-Recipe-at-GingerSnapCr[1]

monster tacos

Easy DIY Shutter Headboard at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #DIY #tutorial_thumb

easy DIY shutter headboard tutorial

Ooey Gooey Caramel Cheesecake at GingerSnapCrafts.com #cbias #shop_thumb

ooey gooey caramel cheesecake

DIY Pennant Banner at GingerSnapCrafts.com #pennant #banner #ribbon_thumb

DIY pennant banner tutorial

Oh Deer! Canvas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #Silhouette #SilhouetteRocks #Christmas #crafts_thumb

DIY Oh Deer! canvas

To see the top post of 2011, 2012 & 2013 click on the pictures below.
Have I really been blogging that long? ha! #timeflies #whenyouarehavingfun ;)

top ten_thumb[2]

top twelve projects of 2012 at Ginger Snap Crafts_thumb[1]

top 13 post of 2013 at GingerSnapCrafts.com #bestof2013_thumb[3]

If you blog & have a “best of” post leave a link in the comments.
I’d love to check it out! Happy New Year! :)

Top 14 Posts of 2014 at GingerSnapCrafts.com #bestof2014 #blogger

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.