Ginger Snap Crafts: Simple Handmade Valentine & Printable + blog hop

Simple Handmade Valentine & Printable + blog hop

If you are looking for {wow me} wednesday go {HERE}.

Hello! Valentine’s Day is almost here! Can you feel the love in the air? ha! ;) Today I am excited to be joining in a fun #DIYValentine blog hop with 60+ other fabulous bloggers. We are all sharing fun handmade Valentines on each of our blogs this morning. I’ll have all the links at the bottom of this post. So you’ll want to keep reading for that. I’m excited to be sharing this simple handmade Valentine idea ~ “I’m WILD about you, Valentine!”. So keep reading to see how to make this adorable lion! :)

Simple Handmade Valentine & Printable ~ I'm Wild About YOU, Valentine at GingerSnapCrafts.com #valentine

supplies

To make this Valentine you’ll need:
yellow & pink card stock
washi tape
paper straw
heart sucker
googly eyes
this printable
fine tip Sharpie
this die & a die cutter
glue

I got this idea from the Fiskar’s website. They had tons of cute handmade Valentine ideas. You can check it all out right {HERE}.

I shared the whole tutorial on how to cut out & assemble this die before. You can see all of that right {HERE}. To make the lion face you’ll ~ 1. Glue on some googly eyes. 2. Add a heart for the nose. 3. Draw on the mouth with the Sharpie. 4. Glue the face to the rosette. 5. Glue on the ears.

paper lion tutorial #gingersnapcrafts

Then stick the heart sucker inside a paper straw, & then glue it to the back of the lion.

simple valentines to make

Use washi tape to tape on the “I'm WILD about YOU, Valentine!” tag. All done! :)

#valentine
Check out 60+ more DIY Valentine ideas from some of my favorite bloggers! :)60 DIY Valentine Ideas

Simple Handmade Valentine & Printable ~ I'm Wild About YOU, Valentine at GingerSnapCrafts.com #valentine

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.