Ginger Snap Crafts: Dream Big! #sharegoodness

Dream Big! #sharegoodness

Hello! I just wanted to pop in really quick for my #sharegoodness post ~ the first one of the new year! I can’t believe it’s 2015! Crazy! ;) I’ve had a little extra time on my hands since I had a little break from blogging the past two weeks. So I used a little of that time to catch up on some blog reading. ha! I don’t have as much time to read blogs as I used to. One cute blog that I’ve followed when I first started blogging was Vintage Wanna Bee. So I popped over to see the latest, & I found this quote! I love it! I know the new year is usually the time when all of us are making goals. I know I am. I’m going to keep this quote in mind as I make my goals. I want to have more confidence in myself & dream BIG. I hope you will, too! :)

gimp6

Photo from Vintage Wanna Bee

Some of my goals for the year include being more healthy, exercising, reading my scriptures more, getting my home more organized & less cluttered, giving my big kiddos more space & letting them do more things on their own (I tend to be a helicopter parent!) & finishing the skirting around our sunroom addition. For the blog my goals include a new blog design, organizing my tutorials, posting more to Hometalk & working with more bloggers & strengthening the blogging relationships that I do have. Annnd that’s just a few of my personal & blogging goals. Whew! ;) Dream big, right? ;)

If you need a little help & motivation for your goal setting make sure you pop over to Crazy Little Projects. Amber just launched Crazy New YOU with tons of help, printables & prizes! So make sure you check that out! :)

CrazyNewYouLogoWithBackground

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.