Ginger Snap Crafts: Organizing Your Craft Supplies with Labels + TONS of Organization Ideas #SilhouetteChallenge

Organizing Your Craft Supplies with Labels + TONS of Organization Ideas #SilhouetteChallenge

Good morning! It’s time for another Silhouette Challenge! I love participating in these fun challenges each month. Buuuut honestly I don’t need that big of a reason to get my Silhouette out! ha! This month’s challenge is all about organization. So if you need some organization ideas then I have got your covered. Keep reading to how I organized my craft supplies with vinyl labels, & I’ll have links to 30+ other organizing ideas from my fellow Silhouette challenge crafters. So let’s get started! :)

Organizing with Vinyl Labels at GingerSnapCrafts.com #organizing

I had originally shared my craft cabinet a few years ago! I love it! Over the years I’ve changed a few things up, added a peg board wall & switched a few things around. So after all that some new labels were in order.

For this project you’ll need a few supplies:
black vinyl
white vinyl
Silhouette Portrait or Cameo

I used KG All Things New, Smiley Monster & KG True Colors fonts for my labels.

So first you’ll just type out all your labels. Size them to fit your containers.

silhouette tutorial

Make sure you use the weld option to weld your fonts together. It will make your weeding so much easier!

silhoutte weld

Then send this to your Silhouette to cut out.

silhouette tutorial labels

You can find a very detailed how to cut & weed vinyl tutorial by clicking {HERE}.

To get the chalkboard look without the mess (& my terrible handwriting!) I cut the words out in white & applied them to black vinyl labels. I cut some of these labels out with my Silhouette & some with just a paper punch.

craft storage

So here is what my craft cabinet looks like right now. Don’t you love my vinyl holder?? It is actually a wine rack that I got on clearance! I love it! I should of bought another one when I had the chance. ;)

organizing your craft supplies

Here’s a few more of my vinyl organization projects:
Chalkboard Menu Board
Backpack Hooks
Organization Wall
Kids Work Organization Board
Library Book Spot
Kitchen Canister Labels
Cup Labels
Craft Organization in a Small Space

Here’s what my craft space looked like when I first organized it. :)

Craft Organization in a small place with #LifestyleCrafts_thumb[1]

Want to Check Out More Silhouette Projects?
My Silhouette Challenge friends and I are all sharing projects on our blogs today, so check out the projects below for a TON of Silhouette inspiration!

Organizing With Icons Butterfly Labels Customizing Your Erin Condren Life Planner Weekly Layout Organizing Your Craft Supplies with Labels Weekly Menu Box Peg Board Entry Way Order In Kid Land A Fun Way to Label Binders Sugar and Spice Looking Oh So Nice Turning a Plain Cabinet into Something Beautiful DIY Cash Budget Envelopes Flour and Sugar Pantry Container Labels Personalized Hair Bow Organizer Organize your Refrigerator DIY Vinyl Decorated Coupon Organizer 2015 Blog Planner Designed For Dragonfly & Lily Pads Laminated Labels with Your Silhouette The Secrets of How We Built Our DIY Play Kitchen Creative Way to Dry Winter Mittens Organizing Canvas Toy Bins with Labels Kids Closet Storage {with Rubbermaid Drawer Dresser and Vinyl Labels} Cute Gold Binder Labels {2015 Organization} Easy Vinyl Storage Organization and TWO Free Cut Files Personalized Ring Holders Upcycle for Organization Organizing Makeup with Style: A Monogrammed Makeup Case Vinyl Tupperware Labels How to Make a Chalkboard Clipboard Christmas Card Memory Book Simple DIY Holiday Storage Labels DIY Vinyl Frame Calendar with {FREE CUT FILE} Ribbons & Tapes Upcycled Organizing Box Print and Cut Pantry Labels
1. Please Excuse My Craftermath... // 2. Simply Kelly Designs // 3. Daily Dwelling // 4. Ginger Snap Crafts // 5. Our Southern Home // 6. Sowdering About // 7. The Moberg Family // 8. Decor Adventures // 9. Pineapples and Pinecones // 10. Patina Paradise // 11. The Thinking Closet // 12. It Happens in a Blink // 13. Adventures in All Things Food // 14. From Wine to Whine // 15. Practically Functional // 16. Dragonfly & Lily Pads // 17. unOriginal Mom // 18. One Dog Woof // 19. Creative Ramblings // 20. My Favorite Finds // 21. Create it. Go! // 22. A Prudent Life // 23. Where The Smiles Have Been // 24. Barb's Life // 25. Everyday Paper // 26. Pitter and Glink // 27. Peanut Life Adventures // 28. Feto Soap Blog // 29. Our Rosey Life // 30. Two Purple Couches // 31. My Paper Craze // 32. TitiCrafty // 33. Lil Mrs Tori

Be sure to follow along as we tackle these fun projects in 2015!

silhouettethemes2015

Organizing with Vinyl Labels at GingerSnapCrafts.com #organizing

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.