Ginger Snap Crafts: An Organized & Pretty Pantry

An Organized & Pretty Pantry

This post is brought to you by Happy Crafters.

Hello! How are you? How was your weekend? We had some sick kiddos this weekend. Blah! Hopefully they are on the mend now. Being sick is no fun! I did love the extra time we had hanging out at the house. I did a lot of organizing this weekend! ha! ;) Other than crafting one of my most favorite things to do is organize! Annnnd when I can combine the two that's even better! :) Today I am so excited to show you how easy it is to have an organized & pretty pantry. So let’s get started!

An Organized & Pretty Pantry #gingersnapcrafts #happycrafters 

I used pattern adhesive vinyl from Happy Crafters to make my pantry pretty. It was sooooo easy! Look at all of these possibilities! (I got this idea from the amazing Sarah from A Little of This, a Little of That. You can see her pantry {HERE}. It is fabulous! She bought her pantry wallpaper from Etsy & paid a bunch! Happy Crafters sales it for less than $4 a sheet! Eek! That’s a steal!)

Pattern Vinyl from HappyCrafters.com

You'll only need a few supplies for this project. You won't even need a vinyl cutter! :)

*I needed 8 sheets of vinyl for my pantry.

supplies

First I trimmed the white edges off of my vinyl sheets.

pantry makeover with patterned vinyl

The vinyl comes on backing paper so you'll just lift the vinyl off of that.
Be careful. It's a little sticky. ;)

pantry make over with vinyl

Then you'll carefully place your vinyl sheet where you want it to go. Using the scraper smooth it onto the wall. Be sure to rub in one direction so any air bubbles or wrinkles can work their way out.

pantry makeover #vinyl

You can also use the scraper to push the vinyl into the cracks along the bottom & the edges.

pantry organization

Then slide your craft knife along the groove. The vinyl cuts super easy, & it will leave you with a nice cut edge.

pantry with vinyl

Here's what half of the shelf wall looked like. I needed to use 2 sheets per shelf. Make sure you line up the design, and then apply a second sheet just like you did the first one.

pantry using patterned vinyl as wallpaper

The other side looked like this when I finished. I just repeated until the back of each shelf was done. It took me about an hour to do my whole pantry. So this is definitely a project you could tackled in one afternoon. :)

pantry organization with patterned vinyl
Now are you ready to take a peak inside my pantry? ;)

pantry door vinyl
I just love the fun pop of color & pattern you see when you open our pantry door. I wish you could all see it in real life. It's so much better. You'll just have to trust me! ;) It looks great!

pantry organization 
To see what our pantry looked like before & to see how I built the extra rolling shelf in the bottom of our pantry you go right {HERE}. Click on the pictures below for more of my organization projects. 

How to Make a Giant Peg Board at GingerSnapCrafts.com #gingersnapcrafts #craft #storage

Organizing with Vinyl Labels at GingerSnapCrafts.com #organizing
Craft Organization in a small place with #LifestyleCrafts_thumb[1][4]

An Organized & Pretty Pantry #gingersnapcrafts #happycrafters

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.