Ginger Snap Crafts: Ribbon Wreath {tutorial}

Ribbon Wreath {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Offray.com.

Hello! Happy Friday to you! :) It’s almost Valentine’s Day. Yay! I usually don’t go super overboard with my Valentine décor but a little pop of red here & there is fun. :) I love this fun Ribbon Wreath that I made with some Offray ribbon. I love the color, & the polka dots are too cute! This wreath could be personalized in so many ways & colors. So keep reading to see how to make one, too! :)

Ribbon Wreath with Offray.com at GingerSnapCrafts.com #ribbon #crafts 

wreath

Oh, don’t you just love ribbon? ;)

offray ribbon 1

Offray Ribbon Wreath
For this project you’ll need:

2 rolls 3/8 in x 12 feet Offray ribbon
2 rolls 5/8 in x 18 feet Offray red grosgrain ribbon
2 rolls 7/8 in x 18 feet Offray ribbon
1 roll 7/8 in x 25 yards Offray Disappearing Dot red ribbon
metal wreath frame
scissors

Offray Ribbon 2

To start I cut my ribbon into 7 inch strips. You can do this all at once or as you go.

Offray ribbon 4

Then I started tying the ribbon onto the rings of the wreath.
I started with the thickest ribbon (7/8 inch) on the outside two rings.

offray.com ribbon
Then I tied the 5/8 inch ribbon on the 3rd ring,
& then I tied the smallest ribbon (3/8 inch) on the inside ring.

offray ribbon wreath at GingerSnapCrafts.com

So basically I kept tying until my wreath looked nice & full. Easy! :)

ribbon wreath tutorial #crafts

I love my new wreath! It’s a fun pop of color & texture & so cute!

wreath
Right now all Valentine’s ribbons are on sale at Offray.com. Yay!

Use code VAL20 to get 20% off. Valentine's ribbons can be found right {HERE}.
*Offer expires 11:59 PM eastern time on Sunday, February 1, 2015. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Other restrictions may apply.

image

So get some ribbon & make a wreath, too! :)
Hope you have a fabulous weekend! I’ll see you on Monday.

Ribbon Wreath with Offray.com at GingerSnapCrafts.com #ribbon #crafts

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.