Ginger Snap Crafts: Milk & Cookies Valentine Party #OneSpotValentine

Milk & Cookies Valentine Party #OneSpotValentine

This post is brought to you by Target & American Crafts. #OneSpotValentine #TargetOneSpot #AmericanCrafts

Hello! How are you? This past weekend we had a little bit of extra time at home, & I had just received an amazing box of craft supplies. So we decided to have an impromptu Milk & Cookies Valentine party inspired by the amazing American Crafts products you can find right now in the Target One Spot. They have over 40 amazing products available. You can find cute Valentine’s Day themed stickers & stamps, paper straws, washi tape, kraft and chalkboard style basics, glitter scrapbook paper, burlap bows, cute glitter clips & so much more. So keep reading to see the cute stuff we made for our little party! ;)

milk & cookies party at GingerSnapCrafts.com #targetonespot #targetvalentine

Chalkboard Milk & Cookies Sign

First up is the cute chalkboard inspired milk & cookies sign!

cookie party sign supplies

Supplies:

  • jumbo clips*
  • glitter scrapbook paper*
  • 8x10 canvas
  • spray adhesive
  • black cardstock
  • vinyl
  • hot glue

*You can find these items in the Target One Spot.

First I cut the scrapbook paper down to fit the canvas. Then using some spray adhesive I attached it to my canvas. Easy!

cookie party decorations #targetonespot

Then I applied my vinyl to the black cardstock.

milk & cookies sign
Then I hot glued the jumbo clip right in the middle of the canvas.

cookie sign
Then I clipped my milk & cookies sign right on it. Too cute!

cookie and milk sign for a party

Next I made an easy heart banner! :)

cookie party heart banner

Supplies:

  • glitter clips*
  • twine*
  • glitter scrapbook paper*
  • electronic cutting tool or heart punch

*You can find these items in the Target One Spot.

First you’ll cut out some hearts using the glitter scrapbook paper. I am obsessed with this paper! I love the glitter look with no mess! ha! ;)

cookie party paper hearts

Then I used some of these cute glitter clips to finish up the banner.

cookie party glitter clothes pins

I just clipped a heart every inch & a half so.

cookie party Valentine decorations
I LOVE how it turned out!

Easy Heart Banner at GingerSnapCrafts.com #heart #papercraft

Since this was a party for my kiddos I wanted to have something for them to do. So I had them decorate goodie bags to put their cookies in. :)

Valentine stamps

Supplies:

  • Valentine stamps*
  • paper treat bags*
  • washi tape*
  • gel pens*
  • ink

*You can find these items in the Target One Spot.

stamps

I stamped the bags, & then I turned this project over to the kiddos! ;)

party favors

Then it was time to party! We had plenty of sprinkles & icing.

cookies and milk party decorations

We had some nice, cold milk. (The milk bottles & straws are from Target, too.)

cookies and milk party milk bottles
Annnnnnd of course, we had lots & lots of cookies to decorate. Yum!

cookie party ideas

cake mix cookies #redvelvet

The kiddos had so much fun decorating, and I loved how easy & inexpensive this whole party was to put together. Plus everything was sooooooo cute! ha! ;)

cookie party #targetonestop

Come back on Friday, and I’ll be sharing our easy Cake Mix Cookies recipe. :)

Cake Mix Cookies at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipe #cookie

Remember all the fun American Crafts products that I used in this post can be found in the Target One Spot right now. They range in price from $1-$3. That’s a steal! All 40+ products are available for a limited time. They will sell out super quick. So you might want to plan a Target run sooner rather than later. I’ve already been by ours to pick up some more stuff. ha! ;) Follow the #OneSpotValentine hashtag for more fun projects from other bloggers. What would you make? Leave a comment below. I’d love to hear. :)

milk & cookies party at GingerSnapCrafts.com #targetonespot #targetvalentine

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.