Ginger Snap Crafts: Hearty Tortilla Soup {recipe} + blog hop

Hearty Tortilla Soup {recipe} + blog hop

Good morning! Today I am so excited to be partnering with Jill from Create.Craft.Love. & some other amazing bloggers to bring you a 30 Minute Dinner blog hop as part of Jill’s Teach Me to Cook Series. You can find out all about that right {HERE}. I hope you take some time to visit, pin & try some of these amazing & easy recipes. I think the easiest way to cook a quick & delicious meal for your family is by using a crock pot! Those little cooking machines are amazing! ha! I’d use mine every day if I could. :) I love taking a few minutes in the morning to throw some food in, & then I really love coming home to a meal all ready to eat. Yum! So today I am excited to share this Hearty Tortilla Soup recipe with you. So keep reading to get this easy recipe & more! :)

Hearty Tortilla Soup at GingerSnapCrafts.com

For this recipe you will need:
2 chicken breast, cooked & shredded
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can black beans
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can Rotel
1/2 cup white rice, uncooked
1 package of taco seasoning
1 can of chicken broth

Cooking Tip:
This is my cooking tip for the day! ha! I always buy chicken in those huge packages of 8 boneless & skinless chicken breast. Then I put all of the chicken a huge pot, cover with water, bring to a boil & then simmer for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is done. After the chicken is cooled I go ahead & shred the chicken & freeze in freezer bags. I put about 2 breast per bag. Then when I need chicken for a recipe I just grab a bag from the freezer. Easy!

Instructions:
For this recipe all you’ll do is put all the ingredients in your crock pot. Stir. Turn on low for 4-6 hours. Serve with sour cream & cheese.

For a printable version of this recipe {CLICK HERE}.

Now check out some more 30 minute dinner ideas! Enjoy! :)

teach me to cook jan

Don’t forget to check out the Teach Me to Cook series. :)

cooking-series-vertical-border

Here’s are so more of my family’s favorite & easy dinner recipes.

almost-homemade-Chicken-Noodle-Soup-[4]
{almost homemade} Chicken Noodle Soup

BBQ-Chicken-Pizza-at-GingerSnapCraft[3]

BBQ Chicken Pizza

triple cheeseburger at GingerSnapCrafts.com #saycheeseburger #collectivebias #shop_thumb[2]
Triple Cheeseburger

ad-Sweet--Spicy-Bar-b-que-Chicken-Wi[1]
Sweet & Spicy BBQ Chicken Wings

easy chicken enchiladas recipe at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipe #enchiladas _thumb[5]

Easy Chicken Enchiladas

Hearty Tortilla Soup at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.