Ginger Snap Crafts: Cake Mix Cookies {recipe}

Cake Mix Cookies {recipe}

Hello! How was your weekend? Ours was a little rainy. I was hoping for snow but no luck yet! We have had NO snow yet this entire winter. Crazy! If this keeps up we will be getting out of school mid-May. I could go for that! ha! :) Last week when I shared our milk & cookies party I told you that I’d share the easy Cake Mix Cookies recipe with you, too. So here you go! Enjoy! :)

Cake Mix Cookies Recipes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #cookies #recipes 
Ingredients:
2 eggs
1 package strawberry cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil

Directions:
  1. Stir the cake mix, eggs and oil in a large bowl until combined.
  2. To make my cookies all the same size I used a rounded tablespoon. It worked perfectly.
  3. Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350° for about 8 minutes or until cookies are slightly golden brown on the bottom.

Makes about 3 dozen cookies.

For a printer friendly version of this recipe go {HERE}.

Based on this recipe.

To make the red velvet ones below just use a red velvet cake mix instead. Think of all the possibilities with this recipe! I can’t wait to try out some more varieties. :)

black forest cookies

Optional: You can add some icing & decorations. Yum!

cookie party #targetonestop

If you missed our milk & cookies party be sure to check it out. :)

milk & cookies party at GingerSnapCrafts.com #targetonespot #targetvalentine

I hope you have a wonderful Monday!
If you did anything fun this weekend let me know in the comments.
I’d love to hear! :)

Cake Mix Cookies Recipes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #cookies #recipes
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.