Ginger Snap Crafts: DIY Valentine Card #myfavoriteValentine

DIY Valentine Card #myfavoriteValentine

This post is brought to you by Canvas Corp.

Hello! Happy Saturday! I just wanted to pop in really quick to let you know about a fun Valentine Pin & Win Contest from Canvas Corp. The contest ends Monday morning so you’ll need to hurry over {HERE} to find out all the details on how to win! Good luck! :) Buuuut first check out how I made this cute DIY Valentine Card for my hubby, and then go enter to win! ;)

DIY Valentine Card at GingerSnapCrafts.com #diy #valentine

You’ll need a few supplies to get started:
black & kraft mini dot reverse cardstock
red & kraft mini dot reverse cardstock
(2) 6 inch x 6 inch squares of kraft cardstock
twine
vinyl lettering
heart punch
adhesive
mini hole punch

supplies

First I punched out a bunch of hearts. I might of punched too many! ha!

paper hearts

Then I just glued my hearts on….

heart card

….leaving one blank spot for the red heart. ;)

making a valentine card

Then I added some vinyl lettering to the inside of the card.

using vinyl lettering on cards

Then I tied the two squares together using the hole punch & some twine.

making a card with twine

handmade card #DIYValentine
Don’t forget to stop by Canvas Corp to enter to win a $50 gift certificate to their store, & check out some more amazing DIY Valentines Cards made by the Canvas Corp Creative Crew.

unnamed
Hope you are having a great weekend! See you back here on Monday!

DIY Valentine Card at GingerSnapCrafts.com #diy #valentine

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.