Ginger Snap Crafts: Learn to Crochet ~ e-book launch!!!

Learn to Crochet ~ e-book launch!!!

Hello! Today one of my very good {& super talented!} blogging friends ~ Heather from Twin Dragonfly Designs ~ is launching her brand new e-book, Learn to Crochet! It’s only $5 right now, & you can purchase it right {HERE}. I have always wanted to learn how to crochet, and this is the perfect book to get me started. Yay! Thank you so much, Heather! Heather shows you everything you need to know to get started. She shares tons of pictures, video clips & very detailed instructions on how to get learn to crochet. To celebrate the launch I have rounded up some of my favorite crochet projects from Heather. So keep reading! They are awesome! :)

LEARN TO CROCHET title

These are my all time favorite crochet projects from Heather.
You’ll have to pop over to her blog to see the rest. :)

Crochet-Floor-Pouf-Pattern-8_thumb

Crochet Floor Pouf

Crochet-Monster-Hat-Pattern_thumb

Crochet Monster Hat Pattern

crochet pattern
Crochet Flower Pattern

March-2012-253

Crochet Easter Eggs

Seafarer-252520Crochet-252520Blanket-252520-2525281-252529_thumb

Seafarer Crochet Blanket

You can find out where & how to buy Heather’s book right {HERE}.
Now I’m off to start reading….soon I’ll be able to crochet, too. :)

LEARN TO CROCHET title

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.