Ginger Snap Crafts: Popsicle & Duck Tape Purse {tutorial} #craftswithCara

Popsicle & Duck Tape Purse {tutorial} #craftswithCara

Hello! Good morning! Today I am so excited to turn the blog over to one of my favorite people in the whole world & my best crafting partner ~ my daughter, Cara! Cara loves to make things just about as much as I do! ;) Take it away, Cara!

hello

My name is Cara. I am 8. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I like to read books and craft like my mom. And I am going to play soccer. And I show cows. And this year I am going to show some chickens. I have 1 sister and three brothers and a mom and a dad. My sister has 5 rabbits. My big brother has a dog. Today I am going to show you how I made my cute purse with popsicle sticks and duck tape.

Popsicle Stick & Duck Tape Purse by Cara GingerSnapCrafts.com

First, I put 10 popsicle sticks in a row. Then, I taped the popsicle sticks together {I made 6 of those}.

kid crafts
After I did that I taped those together in a cube shape.

duck tape purse

Then I put two long pieces of tape together and taped it on the box for the strap. Then TA DA it was made.

duck tape crafts

Check out some more fun kid crafts we made with my mom. :)

handprint & footprint flag #kidcraft #4thofJuly_thumb

coffee-filter-butterflies-from-Ginge

How to make bugs! #kidcraft #summer

Big Hero 6 Finger Puppets #BigHero6Release #CollectiveBias #kidcraft #ad_thumb

Super-Hero-Sock-Puppies-inspired-by-[5]

Have a great weekend. It’s suppose to snow at my house. :)

Love, Cara

Popsicle Stick & Duck Tape Purse by Cara GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.