Ginger Snap Crafts: Exciting News!!!!

Exciting News!!!!

If you are looking for {wow me} wednesday, go {HERE}.

Hello! Happy Wednesday! I usually don’t post on Wednesdays because of a little par-tay! Buuuuut this news couldn’t wait. ;) I was recently chosen to be part of Craftaholics Anonymous 2015 Creative Team. Eek! Linda is seriously one of my favorite bloggers, & I am excited to work with her & the rest of the fabulous team. You can meet them all {HERE} by clicking the “about” tab.

Creative Team Banner

I just had my first post go up this week. Eek! So please stop by & see how I turned these supplies into some adorable Mary Jane baby shoes. They are soooooo cute!!! :) If you could pin or leave a comment over there I’d be sooooo grateful. Thank you!

DIY Mary Janes baby shoes

Check out a few more of my baby inspired projects.

baby gift ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com

diaper cake, baby animal onesies, adorable burp clothes, DIY photo block

Over 10 baby shower & gift ideas #gingersnapcrafts #linkparty #features_thumb[2]

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
I’m off to do a little bit of painting. I’ll let you know how it turns out! ;)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.