Ginger Snap Crafts: Embark #embark #sharegoodness

Embark #embark #sharegoodness

Good morning! Happy Sunday! :) This year at church our youth have a brand new theme ~ Embark in the Service of God. I love this! My son showed me where to go to get tons of scriptures, songs & articles all around this theme. We have been listening to the new songs all week. :) So I thought I’d share with you! You can go {HERE} to check it all out.

#embark GingerSnapCrafts.com

I am so thankful to be a mom to two amazing teenagers in our home. They are both great examples to their friends & younger brothers & sister. It’s so neat watching them grow & make good choices. Here’s a video to go along with the new theme. Enjoy! :)

To find out more about what we believe you can go {HERE}.

BOMBbutton_zps757df875

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.