Ginger Snap Crafts: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Are you looking for {wow me} wednesday? Go {HERE}. This week’s party will be open for TWO weeks! :)

I just wanted to pop in really quick to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope your day is filled with love & laughter & most of all family! I hope we will all take a few minutes today to pause & remember the reason we celebrate today. I am so thankful for the birth of our Savior so many years ago. I am thankful for His life, example & sacrifices so that we can be together with our families forever. I am so thankful for His gospel & how it blesses our family. I hope you all have a wonderful day & that you enjoy the rest of your week. I’m also sharing my new favorite Christmas video. It is amazing! Enjoy! : #sharethegiftchristmas



If you would like a free gift from our family please go {HERE}. :)

This will be my last post for this year.
I’ll be sharing a best of 2014 post that day after New Years.
See you in January! Thanks for following along! :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.