Ginger Snap Crafts: Golden Bling Wreath {tutorial} #winterwreathworkshop

Golden Bling Wreath {tutorial} #winterwreathworkshop

This post was first seen over at Create.Craft.Love. as part of her Winter Wreath Workshop that I was so happy to be a part of. :)

Hello! Last month I participated in Create.Craft.Love.’s Winter Wreath Workshop! What an awesome idea, and I was so honored to be a part of the fun. I’ll leave a link at the bottom of this post so you can check out the 30+ wreath tutorials that were shared. This sparkly Golden Bling Wreath was soooooo easy to put together. It was a little out of my comfort zone. I don’t usually use the word bling to describe my projects. ha! Buuuut it was really fun to put together, and it definitely adds a big pop to our front door. So keep reading to see how I did it in under 10 minutes. :)
 
 
First you'll need a few supplies:
 
To get started you will hot glue one end of your metallic garland to your FloraCraft foam wreath with a hot glue gun. It just takes a little bit of glue to hold it in place.
 
 
Then start wrapping your garland around & around your wreath. Hot gluing in a few spots as you go along. Be careful the glue will be hot!

 
When you get to the end tuck the end of the garland
inside & secure with a little bit more hot glue. That's it!

 
I love how big & fluffy & sparkly this wreath is. It definitely makes a fun festive statement on our front door, and it adds a lot of gold bling! ha! ;) To hang it up I just got a long piece of gold wired ribbon, looped it through the wreath & then tied a big bow. I hung it on our door by the bow using a wreath hanger.
 
 
 
You can see more of my holiday post {HERE}.
Check out all the winter wreaths by clicking the image below.

christmas-wreath-round-up
 

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.