Ginger Snap Crafts: {easy} advent calendar {tutorial}

{easy} advent calendar {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by We R Memory Keepers.

Hello! How many of you do an advent calendar every year? I have seen the cutest advent calendars over the years, and I always wanted to make one but they look so hard & time consuming to put together. I think I’d get worn out just thinking about making one! ha! ;) That is why I love this {easy} advent calendar that I put together in under 30 minutes! This cute advent calendar goes together quick! Buuuut no one will ever know because it will look like you spent a ton of time doing it. So keep reading to see how easy it is with a lot of help from We R Memory Keepers. :)

Easy Advent Calendar with We R Memory Keepers #wermemorykeepers #advent

advent calendar tutorial

You’ll need a few supplies to get started:
Interfold Card & Envelope Kit ~ Christmas*
number stamps
ink pad
Shutter Memo Board~ red* (2) {optional}

*You can get 20% off these items using the code GINGER when you shop WeRontheNet.com. :)

interfold card & envelope kit

I love the We R Memory Keepers envelope kits. They also have a vintage & thank you kits. Basically everything is pre-punched out for you. They have both fold over cards & these folded envelopes. So first you’ll punch out your envelope.

paper envelope

Then fold it in like this (kind of like closing a cardboard box!).

we r memory keepers

Then I stamped a number on each one from 1 to 25.
I found this number stamp set at Hobby Lobby.

stamping

The envelope kit comes with two sheets of stickers.
So you can embellish the cards however you’d like to.

number stamps

Then I stuck mine inside two Shutter Memo boards that I have hanging in our kitchen.

easiest advent calendar ever

Inside each card or envelope you can write one thing to do leading up to Christmas. Some of the things on our list include: making cookies, Secret Santa, going to the movies, caroling, making Snowman soup, acting out the Christmas story, learning a new Christmas song & making a Christmas craft. :)

advent calendar

You might remember when this wall was striped. ;)

advent calendar #wermemorykeepers

advent calendar tutorial

You can also check out my easy DIY Shutter Headboard made Shutter Memo Boards.

Easy DIY Shutter Headboard at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #DIY #tutorial

You can check out more We R Memory Keepers projects {HERE} & {HERE}.

Easy Advent Calendar with We R Memory Keepers #wermemorykeepers #advent

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.