Ginger Snap Crafts: You’ll find me over on Design Dazzle today!

You’ll find me over on Design Dazzle today!

Just popping in really quick to let you know that this afternoon I am over on Design Dazzle sharing this yummy strawberry yogurt pops recipe. Yum! So be sure to pop over there & check it out by clicking {HERE}! ;)

Strawberry Yogurt Pops from GingerSnapCrafts.com

While you are over there be sure to browse all the awesome Summer Camp ideas that have been shared over at Design Dazzle all month long! They are awesome! Ok….now I’m headed back to the pool! ha! ;) See you tonight at {wow me} wednesday! :)

Photobucket

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t m

iss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.