Ginger Snap Crafts: Eight Father’s Day Gift Ideas

Eight Father’s Day Gift Ideas

Hello! How are you doing? Today is my oldest son’s birthday. So we will be celebrating all day long! ;) I always love birthdays. Well, not so much mine anymore. haha! ;) It’s also one of my favorite days of the week because I get to feature some of YOU! Yay! Today I’m excited to feature 8 Father’s Day Gift Ideas that were linked up to this week & last week’s {wow me} wednesday parties. Father’s Day will be here before you know! If you are a blogger & haven’t linked up to this week’s party you can still do that {HERE}. Buuuut first enjoy this feature post dedicated to dear old dad! ;)

Eight Father's Day Gift Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features #fathersday

1 ps Father's day cake pops (17)

Father's Day Cake Pops @ Pint Sized Baker

candy-bar-poster

Candy Bar Poster @ The Happy Scraps

pop rocks with free printable

Father's Day Pop You Rock Free Printable @ I Dig Pinterest

Rock-Trivet-Feature-682x1024

DIY Rock Trivet @ Bitz & Giggles

Fathers-day-keepsake-700x448

Easy Father's Day Craft @ Craving Some Creativity

golf ball pops

How to Make Golf Ball Cake Pops @ GoodieBites via Pint Sized Baker

Fathers-Day-Craft_IMG_6164

O'fishally the Best Dad Ever Craft Idea @ Night Owl Corner

Father's Day gift idea

Walk with me Daddy Tutorial @ Grits & Giggles

DIY Cards for Father's Day at GingerSnapCrafts.com #gingersnapcrafts #papercrafts #wermemorykeepers #lifestylestudios

DIY Cards for Father's Day

Eight Father's Day Gift Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features #fathersday

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.