Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy Patriotic 2x4 Blocks {tutorial}

Easy Patriotic 2x4 Blocks {tutorial}

Hello! Happy Monday! :) I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Today I am excited to be participating in another Silhouette Challenge. Yay! I really look forward to these each month. This month we are all sharing fun patriotic ideas using our Silhouettes. So make sure you scroll down to the links at the bottom of this post. For my project I am sharing these easy 2x4 Patriotic Blocks using my Silhouette Portrait & some images from the Silhouette online store. So keep reading to see how I made this & for lots of fun red, white & blue ideas! :)

Easy 2x4 Patriotic Blocks at GingerSnapCrafts.com #silhouettechallenge #silhouetteCAMEO #silhouetteportrait #tutorial

God Bless America craft block with Silhouette

For this project you’ll need a few supplies:
a Silhouette
God Bless America image from Silhouette
flag image from Silhouette
red, white & blue vinyl
transfer paper
2x4 wooden blocks
ribbon
craft paint & brushes

supplies

I love using 2x4s for craft projects. They a super cheap, & you can easily cut them to the perfect size for fun holiday projects like these. For this project I simply cut my blocks to the size I wanted. I painted the blocks & let them dry. Then I cut out the images with my Silhouette using some vinyl. Once the paint was nice & dry I applied my vinyl lettering. You can see a how to apply vinyl lettering tutorial right {HERE}. Then I tied a ribbon around the flag block & stacked them up. It was that easy! ;)

blocks #craft

Check out some more of my patriotic projects
that you could make with your Silhouette. :)
Just click the picture, & it will take you to the tutorial.

4th of July pennant banner_thumb[2]4th-of-July-block_thumb1patriotic-blocks_thumb1smarties-1_thumb1

You can see more of my 4th of July projects {HERE}.

Easy 2x4 Patriotic Blocks at GingerSnapCrafts.com #silhouettechallenge #silhouetteCAMEO #silhouetteportrait #tutorial

Now are you ready to be inspired by the amazing Silhouette Challenge group?
I sure am! :) Check out the 28 patriotic projects being shared today! Enjoy! :)

Monogrammed Patriotic Serving TrayCaptain American RomperPatriotic Burlap Stars (Pottery Barn Knockoff)Patriotic Onesie {Plus Free Cut File}Patriotic Shirts with Layered Heat Transfer VinylDIY Patriotic Tote BagRed, White & Blue - Patriotic DecorationsHow To Create DIY Temporary TattoosMade in AmericaFreezer Paper July 4th ShirtsRed, White, and Blue Paper Star LanternsFourth of July Rustic FlagPaper Sparklers Pretty Patriotic PillowNautical Star Burlap Banner: Stencil Material TutorialPatriotic Map ArtWooden Fire Crackers; July Silhouette ChallengeDIY Chalkboard and Vinyl World MapLet's Talk about Red White and Blue!DIY 4th of July Baby OutfitHow To Make A Pinwheel {+ Free Template}Patriotic Nail ArtStar JewelryVinyl on Wood BlocksLand That I LoveRed, White, and Blue Patriotic PlacematsDIY Paint Splattered Patriotic Tote BagPatriotic Mason Jar Candle Holders

// 1. Our Rosey Life // 2. My Mom Made That // 3. The Kim Six Fix // 4. Create & Babble // 5. The Frill of Life // 6. My Paper Craze //  7. Kate's Paper Creations // 8. Simply Kelly Designs // 9. Dragonfly & Lily Pads // 10. Mama Sonshine // 11. Lil Mrs. Tori // 12. Tried & True // 13. It Happens in a Blink // 14. McCall Manor // 15. The Thinking Closet // 16.  unOriginal Mom // 17. Sowdering About // 18. Weekend Craft // 19. The Outlandish Momma // 20. Adventures in All Things Food // 21. Practically Functional // 22. Silhouette School // 23. Please Excuse My Craftermath... // 24. Ginger Snap Craft // 25. Pineapples And Pinecones // 26. Black and White Obsession // 27. TitiCrafty // 28. Architecture of a Mom //

#silhouettechallenge_thumb[5][13]

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.