Ginger Snap Crafts: Cupcake Ring Liners with Party Flags #wermemorykeepers

Cupcake Ring Liners with Party Flags #wermemorykeepers

This post is brought to you by We R Memory Keepers.

Hello! I hope you’ve had a great week! :) Yesterday we celebrated my oldest son’s birthday. I can’t believe how fast they grow up! This weekend we are going to be busy doing things around the house, & we’ll probably squeeze in a little swimming, too. ;) Today I am excited to bring you another fun party project using some amazing We R Memory Keepers products. Cupcakes are some of my favorite things to serve at parties. Annnnnd when you dress them up with cupcake ring liners & party flags they will be so cute! So keep reading to see how you can make these for your next party. It’s so easy! :)

Cupcake Ring Liners with Party Favors at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #papercraft #spon

party flags

 For this project you’ll need a few supplies:

Ring Cupcake Liner Die*
Party Flag Inserts Dies*
Evolution*
basic 12x12 paper pad*
cookie sticks
cupcakes :)

*You can get 20% off these items & more when you use the code GINGER at WeRontheNet.com.

die cuts from Lifestyle Crafts

This project is so easy! You’ll use you Evolution or other die cutter to cut out all your liners & flags. I have a how to use your Evolution Tutorial right {HERE}. This little machine is so fun to use. You’ll get perfectly cut dies every time.

paper crafting

Then you’ll assemble you cup cake liners. They have a little tab that slides into a slot, & you’re done!

make your own cupcake liner

For the flags I slid the flag dies onto some cookie sticks & stuck them right in my cupcakes. Then you’ll slide your cupcakes into the liners. Adorable!

cupcake liners

These would make such a sweet addition to your next party! You can check out all of the different We R Memory Keepers cupcake liner designs right {HERE}.

cupcakes & party flags

Which design would you chose for your next party?

party ideas

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
What are your big plans? I’d love to hear. ;)

Cupcake Ring Liners with Party Favors at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #papercraft #spon

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.