Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #160

{wow me} wednesday #160

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



I’m so glad YOU are here!


Earlier today I shared all the details of the brand new Silhouette promotion!
As usual, it is a good one! So make sure you go {HERE} for all the details. :)
{Annnnd yes, you read that right EVERYTHING is 30% off using the code GINGERSNAP.}

Silhouette Promotion June 24th until July 5th using code GINGERSNAP
 
Last week I featured 14 Patriotic Ideas! I love the 4th of July! :)
Make sure you check them all out right {HERE}. #4thofJuly
 
14 Patriotic Recipes, Projects & Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features#4thofJuly
 
SO are you ready to PaRty?
 
The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Check back on Thursday for a feature post!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post!  Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.