Ginger Snap Crafts: 50+ Summer Activities For Your Kids + a new Silhouette Promotion

50+ Summer Activities For Your Kids + a new Silhouette Promotion

This post is brought to you by Silhouette.

Hello! How are you? How is summer treating you so far? Wonderful, I hope! ;) Summer is lots of fun, but those hot summer afternoons can get a little tough. Especially when the kiddos get a little bored & think that they have nothing to do, right? ;) Well, I have something fun that will solve that problem around your house. Today I am excited to share over 50 Summer Activities for Your Kids. I printed all of these ideas out, cut them into strips & then put them inside this cute mason jar that I made using my Silhouette. Now when my kiddos are bored, I send them over to the jar to pick out a activity to do. Some are just for fun ~ I did put some service ideas, chores & organization projects in there, too. ha! ;)(Actually those are some of our favorites!) I also have a brand new Silhouette promotion to tell you all about. So keep reading! :)

50  Summer Activities for Your Kids at GingerSnapCrafts.com #SilhouettePortrait #SilhouetteCAMEO #Silhouette #summer #kidactivities

Silhouette Promotion June 24th until July 5th using code GINGERSNAP

Before I tell you all the details on the Boredom Jar, let me fill you in on this month’s Silhouette promotion. It’s a good one! These are the perfect bundles for first time Silhouette buyer. You will have everything you need to get started plus everything at Silhouette is 30% off using the code GINGERSNAP. If you own a Silhouette it is time to stock up! :)

Using the code GINGERSNAP you can also snag this amazing Silhouette CAMEO® introductory bundle for $269.99 that includes:

  • Silhouette CAMEO® Bundle 
    • Silhouette CAMEO® electronic cutting machine
    • Power cable/AC adapter
    • USB cable
    • Silhouette Studio® software
    • 1-month trial subscription card
    • 12 in x 12 in cutting mat
    • Silhouette blade
    • Basic Instruction Guide
    • CAMEO instructional DVD
  • 1 pack essential cardstock
  • 1 metallic sketch pen pack
  • 1 hook tool
  • 1 scraper tool
  • 1 pick-me-up-tool

Or you can use the code GINGERSNAP to grab this Silhouette Portrait® and accessory bundle for $149.99 that includes:

  • Silhouette Portrait® Bundle 
    • Silhouette Portrait® electronic cutting machine
    • Power cable/AC adapter
    • USB cable
    • Silhouette Studio® software
    • 1-month trial subscription card
    • 8 in x 12 in cutting mat
    • Silhouette blade
    • Basic Instruction Guide
    • Portrait instructional DVD
  • 1 Silhouette Portrait® tote
  • 1 grey Silhouette Portrait® dust cover

Remember right now is a great time to stock up because everything, yes, EVERYTHING at SilhouetteAmerica.com is 30% OFF using the code GINGERSNAP as well! Yay! So get to shopping! ;) Buuuuut first you might want to read this quick Boredom Jar Tutorial. I’ll be fast! ha! ;)

summer boredom jar at GingerSnapCrafts.com

For this project you’ll need:
a 1 quart mason jar
this summer image from the Silhouette online store 
a Silhouette
copy of this list of ideas (Don’t forget to add your own in there!)
ribbon
vinyl in two colors
scrapbook paper
typing paper & scissors
ribbon

summer activity for kids

First you will print out the list by clicking the button below, cut it into strips, fold & then drop them in your jar.

50  summer activities

I cut out the cute Summer Boredom Jar vinyl with my Silhouette. Vinyl is one of my favorite things to cut with my Silhouette. I use it all the time! You can check out 20+ of my favorite vinyl projects {HERE}.

boredom jar GingerSnapCrafts.com

Then I tied a bow around the top of my jar. For the lid I slid a cute polka dotted paper circle between the metal lid & ring to make it look a little cuter. ;) I cut the circle out with my Silhouette, too.

50  Summer Activities for Your Kids at GingerSnapCrafts.com #SilhouettePortrait #SilhouetteCAMEO #Silhouette #summer #kidactivities

Don’t forget that these deals are only good through July 5th
using the code GINGERSNAP.
You can find the bundle deals {HERE}
& everything at SilhouetteAmerica.com is 30% OFF using the same code. :)

Silhouette Promotion June 24th until July 5th using code GINGERSNAP

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.