Ginger Snap Crafts: Stop Sorting Laundry with Purex® No Sort™ + Chore Chart Printables #LaundrySimplified

Stop Sorting Laundry with Purex® No Sort™ + Chore Chart Printables #LaundrySimplified

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #LaundrySimplified #CollectiveBias

Hello! Today we are going to be talking about something we all have to deal with ~ some of us more than others ~ laundry. ;) With 5 kiddos in our house sometimes it feels like the laundry is never done! So I am always looking for ways to cut back on the laundry, save a little time & save money all at the same time. That’s why I was so excited to find the brand new Purex® No Sort™ laundry detergent at Walmart . The rules have changed! Yay! With Purex® No Sort™ you can stop sorting laundry! This laundry detergent has a special dye transfer inhibitor that will prevent color bleeding & helps prevent bleeding stains. Awesome! So keep reading to find out more & see what I’m doing with all my extra time now! ;) Plus I have some free chore chart printables for you!

Stop Sorting Laundry with Purex® No Sort™   Free Chore Chart Printables #LaundrySimplified #CollectiveBias #shop

I have always sorted my laundry. One pile for whites, one for light colors, one for bright colors, another for jeans & a huge one for towels. ;) That can turn into a bunch of loads! Now that has all changed! Purex® No Sort™  has an Anti-Color-Transfer Technology which traps loose dyes in the wash and does not let them settle onto other fabrics. Yay! As a result you can simplify your laundry routine by doing less sorting and less loads. Wahoo! I decided to put it to the test! This week my kiddos tie dyed some t-shirts. I don’t think anything is more bright & full of dye than these t-shirts. Especially my 4 year olds ~ I think he used a whole bottle of dye on his! ha! So I threw all of these t-shirts in the wash together.

purex no sort

They all came out nice & bright. I didn’t notice any color dye bleeding between shirts. So I think my experiment was a success! Annnnnd I have to tell you how much I love the fragrance of this laundry detergent. It smells so good & clean. I love it!

No Sorting Your Laundry #LaundrySimplified #CollectiveBias

With the extra time that I saved this week from cutting back on all those loads of laundry I was able to do a little laundry room makeover. ;) I’m itching to do a bigger one but that will have to wait! I really want to paint those walls& add more shelving for storage! Anyways, I bought a few plastic bins & organized my cleaners, bleach & laundry detergents. I also scrubbed down both the washer & dryer so they are sparkly & clean now. I moved a rug in from another part of the house, and it fit perfectly right in front of my washer & dryer. It looks cute, too! ;)

Laundry Room #LaundrySimplified #CollectiveBias

I also had a little extra time to make some new summer chore charts for my kiddos. Annnnd with the new Purex® No Sort™ I don’t have to worry so much about the kiddos sorting the laundry perfectly, so laundry is definitely on the chore list! We have 5 family chores (including laundry) that will be rotated each week.

chore chart for kids #shop

Feel free to download our chore chart to use by right clicking & saving onto your computer. I also included a blank one so you can fill in your own chores. :) I laminated ours & hung them on clipboards in the kitchen. That way each day the kiddos can mark off their chores as they go with a dry erase marker. Then they can erase, and start over the next day. :)

chore chart at GingerSnapCrafts.com

On the bottom are our family chores. I circle a different family chore each week, and that is their job for the whole week.

blank chore chart at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Once they finish their morning chores they earn 30 minutes of electronics time, & then again after their afternoon chores they can earn one more 30 minute card. So a total of an hour a day total. I just printed these out & cut them out for our tickets. You can right click & save these to use as well. :)

electronics tickets

Remember you can find Purex® No Sort™ at Walmart. Look for it! :)

Purex® No Sort™ Laundry Detergent at Walmart

Also Purex® No Sort™ detergent is packed with innovation, but it can’t perform miracles. So please follow these words of advice: wash strongly colored fabrics or new pieces of clothing, especially jeans, separately at least 5 times before doing a mixed color load with Purex® No Sort™ detergent.

Stop Sorting Laundry with Purex® No Sort™   Free Chore Chart Printables #LaundrySimplified #CollectiveBias #shop

You can keep in touch with Purex® on
Pinterest ~ YouTube ~ Twitter ~ Facebook

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.