Ginger Snap Crafts: Banana Pudding Pops {recipe}

Banana Pudding Pops {recipe}

This post was first seen over at Nap-time Creations as part of their Summer Fun Series.

Hello! How are you? Did you have a fabulous weekend? We sure did! We are been super busy cleaning & organizing our house, and I did a little laundry room makeover, too! I’ll share some pictures soon. I love having extra time in the summer to get some things done! Plus it’s awesome having my big kids home. They are such good helpers ~ most of the time! ha! ;) This summer my kiddos & I are obsessing over making our own popsicles! Yum! We found these ice pop molds a few weeks ago, and we have been having fun coming up with different popsicle creations like these Banana Pudding Pops. They are so yummy, and the perfect treat after a hard day’s work! ;) So keep reading to get the recipe! :)

Banana Pudding Pops at GingerSnapCrafts.com #popsicle #summer #recipe

banana pop

When I was a little girl I would always stay a week or two with my Grandmother each summer. She would make the best banana pudding, and these popsicles are almost just as good! ;)

banana popsicle

You'll only need a few ingredients to make these:
2 bananas
2 small boxes of vanilla pudding mix
4 cups milk
2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
12 vanilla wafers

banana pudding in a popsicle

First prepare the vanilla pudding mix & milk as directed on the pudding box. Set aside. Then you'll crush some vanilla wafers in a handy chopper or food processor until you have about 2 cups of crumbs. Pour everything into a blender along with the 2 bananas. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into molds & add one whole vanilla wafer to each pop. Freeze for 4-6 hours. Then enjoy! :)

banana pudding pop

I'll be sharing more homemade popsicle ideas on my blog throughout the summer. So stay tuned! Recently I shared 15+ fun things to do this summer with your family. So check that out if you haven’t! Have a happy Monday! I’ll see you back here tomorrow! :)

Banana Pudding Pops at GingerSnapCrafts.com #popsicle #summer #recipe

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.