Ginger Snap Crafts: Summer Fun Ideas Series at Nap-time Creations

Summer Fun Ideas Series at Nap-time Creations

Good morning! I’m just popping in really quick to let you know that
today I am over at Nap-Time Creations sharing a fun summer recipe!
I also have links to 8 fun summer ideas below. Enjoy! :)

Summer Fun part 2

Banana Pudding Pops by Ginger Snap Crafts on Nap-Time Creations
Tin Can Lanterns by About a Mom
Crabby Onesie by My Mom Made That
TeePee from a Sheet- XOXO Grandma... I am making this for sure!
Princess Slime- the Sewing Sparrow... this looks fun! Even for my boys
Grilled Bananas- For You With Love... These look so tasty!
 
Annnnd don’t forget to check out over 15 things to do this summer. :)

15 Fun Things to do this Summer at GingerSnapCrafts.com #summer #summerfun #kidscrafts #kidactivities

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.