Ginger Snap Crafts: Five of My Favorite Valentine Projects & a Valentine Link Party

Five of My Favorite Valentine Projects & a Valentine Link Party

Hello! Happy Friday! Valentine’s Day is almost here! :) Today I’m sharing 5 of my favorite Valentine projects, and then I’d love to see some of your favorite Valentine’s projects, too! Today I’m co-hosting a HUGE Valentine link party with 18 other bloggers celebrating all things Valentine! So keep reading to join in the fun! :)

5 of my favorite Valentine Projects #Valentine GingerSnapCrafts.com

be-mine-garland_thumb1

vintage be mine mason jar lid garland

crazy-for-you-valentine-free-printab[3]

crazy for you, Valentine

Distressed Valentines Block with Silhouette #Valentines #tutorial #spon at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb[2]

distressed Valentines block

juice box valentine

juice box Valentine

Peppermint Popcorn for Valentines Day #popcorn #valentines #recipe_thumb[3]

peppermint popcorn

I’ve shared my Valentine favorites ~ now it’s time to see yours! :)
I’ve teamed up with 18 other awesome bloggers to host a Valentine Link Party!

Valentine link party Design Dazzle


Valentine's is such a fun, sweet and LOVEly holiday! It will be here soon - so we wanted to have a BIG GIANT Valentine Link party to celebrate! Nineteen of our favorite bloggers are participating. We know YOU have some awesome ideas to share! Simply link up your inspiring projects and creative ideas below. Feel free to link up new projects as well as any past projects that you want to share. At the end of our link party, we will feature some of our favorite Valentine projects and ideas! Link party runs from January 24 - February 3rd. When you link up to our party, it will show up on ALL the following participating blogs:

Design Dazzle | Not Just a Mommy | | Uncommon Designs | Ginger Snap Crafts
a girl and a gluegun | Commona-My House | Confetti Sunshine | BellaGrey Designs
Clean and Scentsible | hoopla palooza | Giggles Galore | I Dig Pinterest
Happiness is Homemade | Paisley Petal Events |My Design Dump
Bloom Designs Online | Me & My Insanity | Bombshell Bling | Jojo & Eloise

Don’t forget about the Silhouette promotion going on right now.
Shop HERE using the code GINGERSNAP at checkout. :)

Silhouette Tote Promotion #Silhouette GingerSnapCrafts.com #affiliate

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.