Ginger Snap Crafts: {almost homemade} Chicken Noodle Soup ~ recipe

{almost homemade} Chicken Noodle Soup ~ recipe

Hello! I hope you all are staying warm today! It seems like it is cold everywhere! brrrr! Yesterday I went grocery shopping in 14 degree weather! Yikes! Well, a few weeks ago we were in the same cold situation but we had snow, too! So we were a stuck at home & couldn’t get to the store. I had promised my youngest daughter homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner (her favorite!), but when I went to the pantry we were missing a few ingredients! Oops! So I came up with this {almost} homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. It was so good! I impressed myself! haha! So keep reading to get the yummy recipe! ;)

{almost homemade} Chicken Noodle Soup at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipe #chickennoodlesoup

#chickennoodlesoup #recipe

You’ll need:
2 chicken breast, cooked & shredded
2 family size cans of chicken noodle soup
2 cans of water
a bag of frozen carrots
a bag of frozen broccoli florets
2 –3 cups of egg noodles
season to taste (I used Accent Flavor Enhancer.)

#chickennoodlesoup #recipe GingerSnapCrafts.com

I poured everything into my large crock pot except the egg noodles. Stirred & then set it on low. Let it cook for 4-6 hours.

chicken noodle soup recipe at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipe

Then add 2-3 cups of egg noodles. Stir & then put the lid back on. Turn the crock pot to high for another 30 minutes or until noodles are tender.  You can serve with crackers, a fresh salad or rolls. Enjoy! :)

{almost homemade} Chicken Noodle Soup at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipe #chickennoodlesoup

Don’t forget about the Silhouette promotion going on right now!
It’s an amazing deal ~ buy a machine & get a tote, cover & download card for free!
Visit the special promotion’s page & use the code GINGERSNAP at checkout. :)

Silhouette Tote Promotion #Silhouette GingerSnapCrafts.com #affiliate

You can also get 20% off all of the new specialty media
using the code GINGERSNAP as well! Yay! :)

20 off all new in stock specialty media at SilhouetteAmerica.com #affiliate GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.