Ginger Snap Crafts: Cupid's Arrows with Duck Tape® {tutorial} #DuckValentine

Cupid's Arrows with Duck Tape® {tutorial} #DuckValentine

This post brought to you by Duck Brand provided by ShurTech Brands, LLC. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hello! Have you see you seen the super cute Valentine Duck Tape® in stores right now? It is perfect for all of those Valentine’s Day craft ideas that you've been wanting to do! :) #DuckValentine

I love crafting with my kiddos, & this past weekend my 6 year old daughter & I put our heads together & came up with a super fun & easy Valentine's Day craft. We used Duck Tape® to make these super cute & easy Cupid's Arrows. So keep reading to see what you need to do to make these cute arrows, too! :)

#DuckValentine

#DuckValentine

First you'll need some fun Duck Tape® to work with! ha! :) Aren't the Valentine designs so cute? I'm in love! :)

#DuckValentine

In addition to the fun tape you'll need:
white cardstock (to make a pattern with)
scissors
twine
hot glue & glue gun
paper straws
buttons

#DuckValentine

First you'll cut some arrow patterns out of your white cardstock. You can free hand those or use a digital craft cutter to cut them out. Then you'll make some Duck Tape® "material" by putting two pieces of Duck Tape® together (sticky sides together). You'll need two pieces of "material" for each arrow.

#DuckValentine

Then I just held my paper pattern in place against the Duck Tape® "material" & cut around it carefully with my scissors.

#DuckValentine

Then I used some hot glue to attach my feather piece & my pointy piece to a paper straw. Then I tied a piece of twine through a button & tied a bow. Then I hot glued the button onto the tip of the arrow! Too cute! :)

#DuckValentine

You can put the arrows in a mason jar & put them on the mantel for some fun Valentine decor. You could give these away for Valentines day, attach them to a gift or make an arrow garland with them. You'll have so many possibilities with these cute little arrows! ;)

#DuckValentine

#DuckValentine

#DuckValentine

I would encourage you to follow the Duck Brand® on Twitter for more fun Valentine inspiration! If this post inspires YOU to get creative with Duck Tape® for Valentines make sure you pin your projects on Pinterest & use the hashtag #DuckValentine. I'd love to see what you do with some fun Valentine Duck Tape®! ;)

To get some ideas make sure you check out some of my favorite projects using Duck Tape® ~ book cover, glow in the dark pumpkin, & DIY prom clutch. :)

Visit Sponsor's Site

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.