Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Printables for the New Year

10 Printables for the New Year

Hello! I am so loving this time of year ~ organizing, goal setting & having a fresh start! Wahoo! :) I am working hard on organizing my kitchen, & hopefully I’ll have some post to show you what I’ve been working on soon! Cross your fingers! ha! My plans have been interrupted by a gaziliion snow days, but it’s all good! haha! In the meantime enjoy these 10 must have printables for the new year that were linked up to last week’s {wow me} wednesday party. So enjoy! (Annnd don’t forget you can check out this week’s party HERE.)

10 printables for the new year #newyear #organizing #printable

calendar

Desk Top Calendar Printable @ The Boho Willow

2014-gray

Enjoy the Little Things Printable @ Michelle Lea Designs

11669923363_d607e09d33_z

2014 Calendar Printable @ Home Coming

blog planner printable

Free Blog Planner & Calendar Printable @ Vintage Zest

Blog Planner

Free Printable Blog Planner @ Second Chance to Dream

Bright Title

New Year’s Resolution Check List Printable @ Hot Commodity Home Decor

Countdown Goals Page

Goal Countdown for 2014 @ While He Was Napping

Goals for 2014

Goals for 2014 Printable @ Second Chance to Dream

new-year

2013 Highlight Challenge @ Delineate Your Dwelling

Printable Planner

Printable Planner in Two Colors @ Second Chance to Dream

resolutionsLISTwithlogo

New Year’s Resolution List @ Put a Bird on It

winterbucketlist

Winter Bucket List @ Go Go Mountain Girl

If you were features feel free to grab a featured button HERE.
To check out some of my organization post go HERE.


Don’t forget to enter the Say No to Auto Video Workshop giveaway!

Beginner-Photography-Video-556x1024

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.