Ginger Snap Crafts: Back on Track with Nestlé #WowThatsGood

Back on Track with Nestlé #WowThatsGood

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.

It’s the new year! Time for those new year’s resolutions! :) Over this month I plan on sharing a few of my many new year’s resolutions. Yes, I have more than just a few! haha! ;) One of the goals that is on the top on my list is to get back on track by eating healthier, eating a little less at meals & snacking less throughout the day. Nestlé makes this so easy! Yay! :) Recently I made a trip to Walmart to pick up some LEAN CUISINE®, Skinny Cow & CoffeeMate (no, it not just for coffee!) products to help me get started on some healthier & delicious eating habits! Yum! So keep reading to see what I bought. :)

Back on Track with Nestlé #WowThatsGood #shop at GingerSnapCrafts.com

#cbias #shop balanced lifestyle

Like I said all of these fabulous Nestlé products can be found at Walmart. The LEAN CUISINE® products even have a Money Back Guarantee*! Yay! So you really can’t go wrong trying out some of these fabulous products.

#wowthatsgood #walmart #shop #cbias

Another thing that I LOVE is that you can use these yummy products throughout the day for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks & even dessert! I put together a sample menu of some great meals that you could use during the week that would help me & you get back on track for the new year. These meals are quick & easy, & they are great when you don’t have the time to cook from scratch. :)

#cbias #shop turkey sausage english muffin

First up is breakfast! The most important meal of the day in my opinion! ha! ;) I am always so hungry first thing in the morning. This LEAN CUISINE® Turkey Sausage English Muffin is the perfect way to start off your day. It comes with a turkey sausage with egg whites & reduced fat cheese all on an english muffin. Honestly, I’m not a big fan of turkey USUALLY, but I loved this sausage. It was really good. I added a clementine, & this breakfast meets just about all the food groups. Awesome! :)

#cbias #WowThatsGood #shop

After a busy morning running errands or working on projects I am hungry (again!). :) So this LEAN CUISINE® Wrap Addition Creamy Balsamic Chicken hit the spot! Yum! All you have to do it add your own tortilla, & everything else is in the box. It comes with grilled white meat chicken, broccoli, asparagus, red peppers, yellow carrots & a creamy balsamic spread. So all you is heat the chicken & vegetables in the microwave then wrap it in a tortilla covered with the creamy balsamic spread. This was definitely my favorite meal! I could eat it everyday for lunch. Seriously! :)

#shop #cbias #wowthatsgood mac & cheese

Late afternoon (after the kiddos come home from school) we always grab a snack before doing chores & starting their homework. This LEAN CUISINE® Simple Favorites Macaroni & Cheese makes the perfect snack for them or me. ;) It’s made with real cheddar cheese & has no preservatives.

#WowThatsGood #shop dinner idea Sesame Chicken

I’m a pasta girl! So for dinner I loved the LEAN CUISINE® Sesame Chicken. It comes with sesame breaded chicken tenderloins with lots of pasta & vegetables. It was juicy, nutritious & delicious. Doesn’t that look good? Yum! It was. ;)

#shop eating healthier

Ending the the day (after the kiddos are in bed!) with some Skinny Cow chocolate is the best! Don’t feel bad for my kiddos! ;) Remember what they did to all of my Skinny Cow Ganache Ice Cream Cones? Yep, they ate them all! So it’s only fair that I get the chocolate all to myself! haha! ;)

#shop #skinnkycowcandy #WowThatsGood #shop

We don’t drink coffee so my kiddos were confused when I brought home CoffeeMate. haha! ;) Buut did you know that CoffeeMate is delicious in hot chocolate? I’ll be sharing more on Monday when I show you the hot chocolate bar we had over the holidays! It was awesome! So stay tuned for that! ;)

#shop #wowthatsgood #cbias

Do you have any new year’s resolutions that you are working on?
If you do, I’d love to hear all about it! :)

Back on Track with Nestlé #WowThatsGood #shop at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

*LEAN CUISINE Feel Great Money Back Guarantee (“MBG”) available to residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C. only and only valid at Walmart. One MBG per household/address. Cash register receipt(s) and UPC codes required; no copies accepted. Register receipt(s) must be dated no later than 2/15/14, nor be postmarked later than 2/28/14. MBG covers Walmart price of 10 LEAN CUISINE entrées and any tax thereon; postage required to mail in MBG request not included. Official MBG Form (required), and full terms can be found at Walmart.com/nestle. Offer ends 2/15/14.

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.