Ginger Snap Crafts: Dessert Box Party Favors {tutorial}

Dessert Box Party Favors {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by We R Memory Keepers.

Hello! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. We were busy hanging sheetrock all weekend. I’m hoping to paint our new room soon. Annnd tomorrow is my oldest daughter’s 13th birthday! Yes, as of this week we will have two teenagers in the house. Crazy! :)

I told you last month that I was a member of the Lifestyle Studios Party Design Team. So each month I will be bringing you fun party ideas using We R Memory Keepers & Lifestyle Crafts products. This month I am excited to share these cute (& so easy) dessert box party favors. I made them for my daughter’s friends. :)

Dessert Box Party Favors with #LifestyleStudios #WeRMemoryKeepers #spon at GingerSnapCrafts.com

#LifestyleStudios party favors paper craft #spon

You will need:
scrapbook paper
chipboard
Sticky Thumb adhesive
Dessert Box die
Evolution die cutter
twine
goodies to fill your box with :)

supplies #spon

First I cut out my die cuts with my die cutter. For a more detailed tutorial on how to use a die cutter you can go HERE. Soon I’ll be sharing a new tutorial using my new Evolution. :)

#LifestyleStudios

Then I used my Sticky Thumb adhesive to assemble my boxes. Love that stuff! It works great for projects like these. :)

#lifestylestudios #papercraft#lifestylecrafts #spon #wermemorykeepers

Then I filled my boxes with some yummy goodies!

#lifestylestudios #party #spon

Then I put the lid on the box, and I tied some twine around it. So cute! :)

#lifestylecrafts #partyfavors #spon

I love these little boxes! You can arrange them in a circle on a cake stand. (You can see how I made the cake stand HERE.) These make such a perfect sweet gift to give your guest at a party or even for Valentine’s Day. :)

party favors #tutorial #papercraft #spon

Remember you can always use the code GINGER
to get 20% off all We R Memory Keeper & Lifestyle Crafts
products when you shop at weronthenet.com. :)

GINGER

Dessert Box Party Favors with #LifestyleStudios #WeRMemoryKeepers #spon at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

I am a member of the Lifestyle Studios Party Design Team. I received product for this post. All opinions are my own. :)

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.