Ginger Snap Crafts: Top 13 Posts of 2013

Top 13 Posts of 2013

Another year has come & gone! Annnd what a great year 2013 was for GingerSnapCrafts.com! :) Thank you all so much for reading my blog! Without you here following along I wouldn’t be doing what I love & have the amazing opportunities that have come my way. Thank you! You are awesome! :)

I love looking at everyone’s year end wrap up posts. So of course, I had to do one of my own! ha! ;) I went through each month of 2013 & picked out my personal favorites! I hope you enjoy them as well! So keep reading to see my top 13 posts from 2013! :)

top 13 post of 2013 at GingerSnapCrafts.com #bestof2013

2x4 snowman tutorial_thumb[1]

2x4 snowman tutorial

Craft Organization in a small place with #LifestyleCrafts_thumb[1]

craft organization in a small space

Coconut Candy Bar Brownies at GingerSnapCrafts.com #KraftEssentials #shop #cbias_thumb[2]

coconut candy bar brownies

Chalkboard Easter Eggs #Easter_thumb[1]

chalkboard Easter eggs

coffee-filter-butterflies-from-Ginge

coffee filter butterflies

DIY herb garden with The Home Depot_thumb

DIY herb garden

Butter-Pecan-Root-Beer-Floats-from-G

butter pecan root beer floats

Shadow-Box-Jewelry-Organizer-gingers

DIY jewelry organizer

no-sew-dinosaur-costume-gingersnapcr[2]

DIY dinosaur costume

Silhouette-Sketch-Pens_thumb2

easy teacher gift

Toilet-Paper-Ghost-TargetCottonelle-[5]

toilet paper ghost

Chicken Chili with black beans & corn #McCormickHomemade #spon #recipe

chicken chili with black beans & corn

Peppermint Santa Cookies at GingerSnapCrafts.com #cookies #recipe #Christmas_thumb[2]

peppermint Santa cookies

You can also check out my top post of 2012 & 2011, too! :)

top twelve projects of 2012 at Ginger Snap Crafts_thumb[1]

top post of 2012

top ten_thumb[2]

top post of 2011

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.