Ginger Snap Crafts: DiGiorno Pizza & Football Party {game time party ideas & tips} #GameTimeGoodies

DiGiorno Pizza & Football Party {game time party ideas & tips} #GameTimeGoodies

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #GameTimeGoodies #cbias #shop

Hello! As a mom to three boys we hear the word football, game time & pizza a lot around our house! haha! ;) So this week we thought it would be fun to throw a little after school football inspired pizza party at our house! Each of the older kiddos got to invite a few friends over for some fun football inspired games, movies & lots of yummy food including DiGiorno pizza! Yum! So today I’ll be sharing lots of fun football party ideas for the big game! I’ll also be sharing some of my favorite party planning tips for hosting a fun, inexpensive & stress-free party! So keep on reading! ;)

Pizza & Football Party Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #gamedaygoodies #cbias #shop

#gametimegoodies #shop

I have been a mom for over 16 years now! Yikes! ;) So let’s just say that I’ve planned my fair share of birthdays & parties over the years. ha! ;) Annnnd today I’m going to share 3 of my favorite party planning tips for hosting a party. :)

easy steps to planning a party #football #pizza #gamedaygoodies #shop GingerSnapCrafts.com

1. Keep it simple.
The first party I ever planned was my oldest son’s first birthday. To say I went all out is an understatement! haha! :) I made fancy invitations, invited a ton of people, served a huge lunch, had tons of party favors & gifts. It was seriously crazy & stressful! Since then I realized that my kiddos where just as happy with a few balloons, a cake & a gift! I didn’t have to search the internet high & low making everything match or go overboard with the food, party favors & decorations. Now all of our parties are way more simple, have less stuff & fluff, and we spend more time just enjoying being with our family & friends.

2. Don’t spend a ton of money!
For this party I kept the cost way down. I spent around $100 for everything ~ food, decorations & games. I LOVED that DiGiorno pizza was on rollback at Walmart for only $4.50. Wahoo! So I was able to buy 10 rising crust pizzas for under $50. Awesome! I also grabbed some chips & a bagged salad. I used a cupcake mix from my pantry. ;) Walmart also had some really cute football decorations for super cheap, too! I bought the football field table cloth, cupcake toppers, plates & napkins there for under $2.00 a package. Score! :) Also for the decorations I used lots of supplies that I already had on hand. Paper & vinyl are very inexpensive, so I always use them a ton when decorating for parties. I cut out cute football helmets & footballs to decorate with. Remember most of the decorations get thrown away after a party, so don’t put a ton of money & effort into them. Like I said in #1 ~ just keep it simple!

#DiGiorno #pizza #shop

3. Prepare as much as you can the day before the party.
I don’t know about you but it stresses me out to prepare things like the food & decorations the day of the party. I try to do as much party prep as I can the day before. If you follow me on instagram (if you don’t you totally should!) you saw some of my pre-party prep. I showed how I dressed up my water bottles to look like football players & referees! Too cute! I also cooked the cupcakes the day before, made a football field for paper football using a green poster board & some vinyl lettering, made labels for the toppings & got the banners for the table all ready. Try to do as much as you can before the big day! I even cleaned the house the day before, too! You don’t want to wait until the last minute to do that ~ especially around our house! ha! ;)

Then on the day of the party you can put a tablecloth on the table & set everything out. Then you are good to go! It’s party time! :)

#gametimegoodies #shop

The only thing I had to do the day of the party besides set everything out was cook some yummy DiGiorno rising crust pizza! :) We had the Rising Crust Pepperoni, Rising Crust Sausage, Rising Crust Supreme & Rising Crust 4 Cheese. #GameDayGoodies

#gametimegoodies DiGiorno Pizza #shop #football

I also thought it would be fun to let the kiddos make some pizza creations of their own. So I had some fun toppings set out for them to choose from.

pizza toppings football party ideas #cbias #gamedaygoodies #shop

Then I had several cheese & pepperoni pizzas setting out for them to get creative with! Fun! :)

party planning #shop #cbias

I also went ahead & cooked a few of the pizzas. So when the kiddos & guest arrived home from school they could go ahead & eat. I knew they’d be hungry!

#pizza party with pizza and football #shop

We are ready to get this party started! ha! :)

#gamedaygoodies #cbias #shop

The kiddos & their friends had a great time! I even let them eat on the couch & watch a movie. Annnnd I’m happy to report that we had no major spills on the couch! Wahoo! ;) Now that’s a successful party! ha! ;)

#gametimegoodes #cbias #shop party ideas for teensparty for teens with pizza & football #gametimegoodies #shoppizza and football #gamedaygoodies #shoppizza fun & football #gametimegoodies #shop #cbiaspizza party for kids with pizza #gametimegoodies #shop

Do you have any party planning tips? I’d love to hear them!
Remember DiGiorno Pizza is on rollback at Walmart right now. :)
It’s a great time to stock up for the big game coming up.

Pizza & Football Party Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #gamedaygoodies #cbias #shop

For more party ideas you can check out our
Cars Party, Spring Fling Party, Hot Chocolate Bar,
Dipping Sauce Party & Fingernail Polish Tween Party. :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.