Ginger Snap Crafts: from me to you

from me to you

Earlier today I saw this post from Tonia over on her blog, The Gunny Sack.
It was about gifting it forward. 
You all already know how much I love receiving & giving gifts.

gifting it forward

via

Here’s how it works: I give a gift to 3 people, those 3 people give a gift to three people each which makes 9 people and so on & so on. So, the first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me. It may be something that I wish someone would give to me or it might be something that I already own and love & want to share with you! Since I enjoy crafting I’m sure it will be something made just for YOU by me.

The fine print:

  • Within a year (hopefully this fall), I’ll create something unique to share with the first three people to comment on this post.
  • But, in order to receive your present you have to play along.  Spread the love on your own blog promising to send a little special something to the first three people who comment on your post.
  • You’ll have 72 hours to post about it on your blog, or I’ll have to move on to the next person.

These are the rules set forth by somebody somewhere back in the links of links of links. They are what they are and they shouldn't be changed.

So, who wants to play along?
Make sure I have a way to contact you!

 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.