Ginger Snap Crafts: witch’s hat Halloween cookies {tutorial}

witch’s hat Halloween cookies {tutorial}

witch's hat cookies from GingerSnapCrafts.com

Today I’d love to show you how to make these witch’s hat Halloween cookies.
Our family has been making these for years…not even sure where I got the idea. ha!
They are so simple to make, and they turn out soooo cute. My kids LOVE them!

halloween dessert

To make these you’ll need: some fudge striped cookies,
Hershey kisses, chocolate icing, yellow or orange icing, decorating tips

supplies to make Halloween cookies

Putting these Halloween cookies together is as easy as 1-2-3!
Now that’s my kind of dessert. Smile

how to make witch's hat cookies

1. You’ll flip your fudge striped cookie upside down.
2. Stick on your Hershey kiss with a little dab of chocolate icing.
3. Then add a bow with your icing!  So easy & cute!

#halloween

They are perfect for your all of your Halloween parties & activities.

witch cookies

Do you have any fun Halloween traditions?

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.