Ginger Snap Crafts: back to school clipboard {tutorial}

back to school clipboard {tutorial}

I shared this {back to school} clipboard over
at Brown Paper Packages a few weeks ago,
but just incase you missed it over there, here it is again.

Four out of five of my kiddos are in school now.
I can't believe it! I wish they'd slow down just a little.
My youngest daughter started kindergarten this year.
Her favorite part of school is the "homework" as she calls it.

 
I knew I needed a place to display all her hard work.
So today I'd love to show how I made this super
easy & cute {back to school} clipboard for her school work.


For this project you'll need:
bulldog clips, wood screws, wood board, paint
saw tooth hangers, vinyl lettering
(I used My Own Topher & Monster Paparazzi fonts.)


This really is an easy project.  First l painted my board, then let it dry.
Then I applied my vinyl lettering.  Then I used the wood screws to attach the bulldog clips.
Then I turned my board over & put two saw tooth hangers on the back.

back to school work board
 
I hung it in my daughter’s room right next to her bed.  She loves it!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.