Ginger Snap Crafts: I Believe…block {tutorial}

I Believe…block {tutorial}

I believe block

I love how this block turned out! 
I made this for my mom.
I almost kept it for myself though! 
I can always make another one.
It was so easy! 

Supplies you’ll need:
wood block
vinyl lettering
scrapbook paper
black cardstock
Elmer’s Spray Adhesive
ribbon

IMG_1264

I’m a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I love that Silhouette offers so many LDS clip art choices in their library.
I love this “I believe…” quote that I found
when I searched LDS in the Silhouette clip art store.

For more of my LDS projects you can check out:
Nauvoo Temple block {HERE} & Salt Lake Temple tile {HERE}.

imageimage

{all images from Silhouette}

The “I believe…” quote actually comes from one of the 13th Articles of Faith.
The Articles of Faith are the basic beliefs of our Church.
The 13th is the longest, but also one of my favorites!

OK…back to the tutorial. Smile

I painted my block black & then let it dry. 
Then I used the Elmer’s Spray Adhesive
to layer my scrapbook paper & cardstock on my block.

IMG_1266

Then I applied my vinyl piece.
If you’ve never applied vinyl before you can check out a tutorial {HERE}.

IMG_1268

Then I tied a bow around the top.  That’s it!

IMG_1270

Yep…I’ll be making another one for me pretty soon! Winking smile

I believe block

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.