Ginger Snap Crafts: Fall Projects with Lifestyle Crafts {monster treat bags & eek! frame}

Fall Projects with Lifestyle Crafts {monster treat bags & eek! frame}

Fall Projects with Lifestyle Crafts

This coming week Lifestyle Crafts 
will release their new Trick ‘N Treats & Cornucopia dies!
Buuut I wanted to give YOU just a little sneak peak today.

Lifestyle Crafts

For these projects I used my Epic Six die cutting tool.
If you’ve never used an Epic Six before you can check out my tutorial {HERE}.

monster treat bags

The first project I made were these cute monster treat bags!
I made these from brown paper lunch bags,
then added some googly eyes & ribbon.
I used the frightful edges dies to make their hair.
Then I drew on a spooky mouth.  So easy!

lifestyle crafts dies

I think they each had their own little personality!  This one is my favorite.

monster bag with Lifestyle Crafts

My other project was this Eek! photo frame.
Do the pumpkins look familiar? 
You can check out the tutorial {HERE}.

eek! halloween frame from Ginger Snap Crafts

I used the build a monster cookie cutter die to make this .

build a monster die cut from Lifestyle Crafts

There are so many fun possibilities with this die!

build a monster die from Lifestyle Crafts

To make this I just put a piece of scrapbook paper in a frame.
Then I used a glue stick to attach all the different spooky eyeballs.

Eek!  Halloween frame

I added the word “Eek!” & then tied a piece of tulle around the top.

Remember all these dies
will be available over
at Lifestyle Crafts next week.

lifestyle crafts

You can use the code GINGER to get 20% off. Smile
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

 

Disclosure: I was given Lifestyle Craft products to try out.  As always all opinions are my own.