Ginger Snap Crafts: Spider Cupcakes {Spider-Man party sneak peak} #SpiderManWMT #CBias

Spider Cupcakes {Spider-Man party sneak peak} #SpiderManWMT #CBias

Does your family LOVE Spider-Man? Our family sure does.
My oldest son is a little too old for trick or treating this year,
but that doesn’t mean he can’t have a little fun on Halloween.
So this year I’m throwing him & his friends a
The Amazing Spider-Man themed party on Halloween.

Over the next few weeks I’ll be sharing some of our fun “spider” themed plans!

spider cupcakes from GingerSnapCrafts.com

I couldn’t wait to show you these adorable spider cupcakes!

supplies to make a spider cupcake

I found the spider cupcakes holders & the candy eyeballs at our Walmart.
{I even got the cupcakes there, too! ha!}

spider cupcakes

I had dropped by Walmart to pre-order our copy of The Amazing Spider-Man movie. I wanted it at our party but it doesn’t come out on DVD until Nov. 9th, but if I pre-purchase the DVD or Blu-ray box at Walmart I can then register it at Vudu.com. I’ll then receive an early digital copy of the movie at Vudu.com on October 30th. (Just in time for Halloween & our party!)  We will then be able to stream the movie to our computer, HDTV or other devices.

image

We will also have a hard DVD copy of The Amazing Spider-Man mailed to us a few days before the official Nov. 9th release. Isn’t that awesome?

#SpiderManWMT The Amazing Spiderman DVD

Can you see all the spider themed stuff I found at Walmart??!! I’ve got big plans! ha!
When I got home I opened up my box & found my redemption code right inside.

pre-order your Spider-man DVD

I then went to Vudu.com & entered my code number. Then I created an account on Vudu.com.  It was very quick & easy.  When you sign up it also gives you the option to sign up for UltraViolet™. UltraViolet™ is a new movie industry standard that allows you to securely store your digital movie collection in a cloud & watch them later on any Vudu compatible device. Nice!

image

Now our copy of The Amazing Spider-Man will be waiting for us on Oct. 30. Sweet!
One less thing I’ll have to worry about when planning for our par-tay! Wahoo!

image

Here’s a little sneak peak of The Amazing Spider-Man. So excited to see it!

 
I’ll keep you posted on more of our “spider” party plans!

preorder The Amazing Spider-man at Walmart 
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. #CBias #SocialFabric All opinions are my own.