Ginger Snap Crafts: fall collection from Lifestyle Crafts {pinwheels, doilies & tiny chalkboards}

fall collection from Lifestyle Crafts {pinwheels, doilies & tiny chalkboards}

This week Lifestyle Crafts is releasing some of it’s fall collection. Yay!fall collection from Lifestyle Craftsimageimage

Aren’t these dies so awesome??

I was lucky enough to get to try out
a couple of dies from this amazing collection.
I’m so excited to share with YOU what I made with them.

First up I made these adorable pinwheel cupcake {or muffin} toppers.

pinwheel die from lifestyle crafts

To make these cute pinwheels I used the flower pinwheel die.
I also used the lattice doily die to make a cute spot for my muffins to sit.

lattice doily & flower pinwheel dies

To make the pinwheels you’ll need
to use double sided scrapbook paper.
I found some really cute paper at Hobby Lobby.

double sided scrapbook paper

I cut out the pinwheels & doilies with my Revolution die cutting tool.
If you’ve never used a Revolution before you can check out my tutorial {HERE}.

pinwheel and doily die

I love all the little details.  So many possibilities with this one, too.

doily die from lifestyle crafts

These would be perfect for a birthday party or tea party.
My girls loved them!  I love how they turned out, too. Adorable!

pinwheel die

For my second project I changed it up just a little bit.
I made some {teacher appreciation} cupcakes.
{I guess I shouldn’t say made…I bought some cupcakes. ha!}

teacher gift

I still used the lattice doily for underneath my cupcake,
but then I used a label punch to make a tiny chalkboard.
{I just cut some chalkboard vinyl using the label punch.}

Lifestyle Crafts Fall Collection

These were so easy to make!
I love the back to school scrapbook paper, too!
{I found it at Hobby Lobby.}

cupcake holder

I used a chalkboard marker to write #1 teacher on the label.
It makes a cute personalized teacher gift. Yum! Smile

label die cut

Hope you are having a great Monday!

GINGER (1)

Remember you can use the code GINGER
to get 20% off any Lifestyle Crafts order.
So get to shopping!  I’m sure these dies will sell quick!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 




Disclosure:  I was given Lifestyle Crafts product to try out. As always all opinions are my own.