Ginger Snap Crafts: {family fun night} #dipdiphooray

{family fun night} #dipdiphooray

family fun with Tyson, Heinz, Ore Ida & Hasbro #DipDipHooray

So how has your Labor Day weekend been so far??

We didn’t plan too much for this weekend, other than deep cleaning the garage & kitchen.  Ummmm….not sounding like too much fun, huh?  So we decided to plan
a Hasbro Game Night & dinner to reward the kiddos for a hard day of cleaning.

First I headed to Walmart to pick up a few things for our family game night & dinner.

IMG_20120829_193255  IMG_20120829_200105

I picked up two Hasbro games~ Candy Land & Connect 4 ~ for the entertainment.
Then I picked up some Tyson Chicken Nuggets, Heinz Ketchup
& Ore Ida French Fries {Golden Crinkle Fries to be exact!} for dinner.  Yum!
{I love the easy meal solutions I can find at Walmart.}

#DipDipHooray

Before we ate I kiddos starting playing the games on our patio
while I popped dinner in the oven.  My younger two were
serious about creating the perfect pattern in their Connect 4 game. ha!

DiptoPlay

As soon as dinner was ready, I served them dinner on the patio.
It’s always fun to eat outside.

collage

Everything is better with just a little ketchup! Winking smile

heinz ketchup

My kids love the Tyson’s Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets!
{You should hear their sound effects! Roarrrrr!}

family game night

After dinner they continued playing games.  So nice!

hasbro games

I even got in on a game of Candy Land.
This little lady beat me!  She’s pretty good at it.

family night with hasbro, tyson, heinz and ore ida french fries

I also wanted to let you know about the DiptoPlay.com sweepstakes.

You could win a $1,000 Hasbro Game Night.
#DipDipHooray

It was super easy for me to register….
the only hard part was the captcha phrase.
Those things get me every time. ha! 

No purchase is necessary.
You receive one free entry per day,
& then you can enter your UPC codes
from Heinz, Tyson & Ore Ida for extra entries. 

Check out all the details at:
diptoplay.com

image
image
image

I hope you all are having an awesome Labor Day weekend.
I’ll see you back here on Monday…if I survive all the cleaning! ha!
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

 

I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective BiasTyson and Heinz #CBias #SocialFabric #DipDipHooray All opinions are my own.