Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a FEW of my favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

pin tute 2 text

Monogram Pin Cushion from Lou Loves This…

2012-07-26-headboard-003

DIY Tufted Headboard from Stars & Sunshine

Back to school organization

Back to School Organization from The Happy Scraps

birthday party favors in a pop can

Canned Gifts from Raising Memories

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Crochet Striped Bubble Tote from Taking Time to Create

DblChocGlazedMuffins11

Double Chocolate Glazed Muffins from Cookin’ Up Good Times

diy chalkboard frame

Mirror Turned Chalkboard from Shabby Gals

diy garage mudroom

Garage & Mudroom Reveal from The Money Pit

fabric headbands 0211

Fabric Scrap Headband DIY from Pretty Providence

teacher gift

Back to School Teacher Gift from Simply This and That

thank you card

Butterfly Thank You Card from Taking Time to Create

summer house tour

Annnd the most viewed link was this Summer House Tour from Fake It Frugal.

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet.
{Link up here!}
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.