Ginger Snap Crafts: tutorial {valentine block} + valentine link party continued

tutorial {valentine block} + valentine link party continued

Didn’t I say I was done with Valentine’s??? ;)
Buuuut just one more cute & easy Valentine craft.
(& then I promise that’s it…… I think!! )  :)
I was asked to do the craft at our Relief Society activity this week.
Annnnnd thanks to Alison from Oopsey Daisy
it didn’t take me long to come up with something. (Thank you, Alison!)
Head over to her blog to download her free Valentine printable.
Then come back here & I’ll tell you how to make these adorable blocks.


i love you block

You’ll need:
free printable from Alison
block of wood (5 inch x 7 inch)
paint/foam brush
mod podge or spray adhesive
white cardstock

Valentine scrapbook paper
paper cutter
ribbon & tulle

IMG_3435

Paint your block of wood.  Let it dry. 
Then you’ll cut your scrapbook paper & printable
just smaller than your block of wood. 
Use the spray adhesive (or mod podge) to stick the
scrapbook paper & printable to your block. 

IMG_3440  IMG_3447  IMG_3451

TIP:  If you are using mod podge don’t go
over the top of your printable because the ink might smear!

IMG_3453  IMG_3454  IMG_3457

Once you have your scrapbook & printable attached to your block get some ribbon and tulle.
I just tied the ribbon around the top, & then I tied a piece of tulle in the middle of the knot.

IMG_3468

So cute!

Here’s the
{valentine’s link party}
we started on Friday.

Link up your Valentine crafts & projects….
I’ll be featuring some of YOU tomorrow morning!

Pin It