Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #37

{wow me} wednesday #37

Welcome to
{wow me} wednesday!

So glad YOU are here!

Guess what??!!!  Last week we did it!!!!  We hit

 

500 links!

 

Wow! Wow! Wow!
What an amazing milestone!
Thank YOU all so much for your support!
Annnd most of all thank you for sharing your
amazing talents each & every week!

Have you seen this around blogland?

It’s a new way to follow your favorite blogs that are
on wordpress, typepad & blogger or whatever platform they use.
You can find more information on the new Linky Follower tool here.
(GFC will be going away for all non-blogger blogs in March.)

I recently added this new followers tool to my sidebar.
I’ve been busily following my favorite blogs.
So if you have added this tool to your sidebar,
please let me know & I’ll swing by, show my support & follow you.

Now on to the party! :)


Here are the {top five} links from last week’s party!

hair braid

Double Waterfall Braid from The Letter 4

ctr towel

CTR Towel Tutorial from Candy’s Coat Closet

printable chart tutorial

DIY Printable Chart Tutorial from One Tough Mother

ribbon necklace

Use Ribbon to Stretch Your Jewelry Tutorial from 413 {Sparrow} Lane

valentine candy ring

Valentine Candy Ring from Mom on Timeout

I’ll be featuring some
more of my favorites on Thursday at
{take a look at you}.
So check back then to see if it was
YOU who made me say WOW! ;)

{Now on to the party!}

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
 
{Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!}
 
Pin It

P.S.  Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
is starting a brand new link party this Friday. 
Make sure you add them to your link party list! :)

KitchenFun